Wednesday, March 16, 2011

April Fool jester art, Raven 20 painting, New ACEOs, and Make Me an Offer Album!


OOoooh...

Yeah, I had to take a little time off from the computer this past week- doing a little more spring cleaning (there is still more fun to be had in that department), then I hurt my "drawing" thumb, and it needed to heal and rest, so...I've been lame and boring. Hurrah! LOL!


Anyway, I am back with some new art (okay, kind of a bunch of new art hee hee), plus some other random news and stuff...


I will begin with my latest favorite painting "April Fool". I am in love with this jester, and her red umbrella (I do not own an umbrella of my own, but I am fascinated by them...) and there's even a rubber ducky to keep her company! I can only hope that as the year progresses, I can make more jesters like her! LOVE!!**AHEM** Okay...The original painting is available for purchase through my darklingemily etsy shop, at the link below the picture. Additionally, poster prints/canvas prints/post card prints of this piece are available through my Zazzle Shop (specific links are also below the picture):




"April Fool" ORIGINAL jester painting on etsy

"April Fool" Poster and Canvas prints on Zazzle

"April Fool" Postcard Prints on Zazzle


Now, raven time! "Raven 20" was listed in my darklingemily etsy shop this past weekend, but I have not shared it on my blog yet, so here goes! Part of my ongoing Raven series, #20 features a solitary raven flying through a bright sunrise. The original painting is 5" x 7" (acrylics). More specifics and photos can be found at the link below the picture:




"Raven 20" original abstract bird painting


As for eBay... I have been slacking on listing over there lately, but I do have a few new auctions up there now! There is a brand new original zombie ACEO up- and it is a self portrait (of me, of course LOL!)...Yeah, I know, I am a dork..."Zombemily" starts at just $5, and you can read all about this ACEO at the link below the picture:




"Zombemily" original self portrait ACEO

In addition to that original, I have a few relists, and a few 99 cent ACEOs up! To see all the current auctions, just click HERE!


What else what else...See, this is what happens when I let my blog fall by the wayside, even if it's just a few days! For you see, I am always up to something, so it gets difficult to keep track ;) Oh, yes! I have created a new album on my Facebook Page for some random art I found while cleaning...Each piece in this new album is up for grabs, all you have to do is make me an offer under the photo of the art you want...all the details are in the album HERE!


So, that is about it for now...I have a bunch more art coming up soon- a little pile of pieces to list over the weekend, and I've started Dragon Square #5, plus Taurus Dragon has been sitting, all sketched out and waiting for some color...

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

1 comment: