Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Steampunk Reading illustration, and new ACEOs- Drizzle, Cayenne, + Scary Hair!


Hello there...

Well, I know it has been a bit since my last post...Things have been slightly on their ear lately, and I am trying my best to deal with real life. Last weekend my dog passed away, so I have been really bummed and sad. It's difficult to paint when you are crying all the time...and of course that's the only thing that would take my mind off it...He was a wonderful dog, and would have made an even better person. Sweet Oliver, you will be missed sorely, and certainly never ever forgotten.

I did manage to get a few things done between work and mourning...I have three new ACEO originals for auction on eBay, and a spiffy new 10" x 8" illustration of the steampunk variety available on etsy...Let me get to those noW!


The first piece is my latest 8 x 10" illustration- "Confused" is another story-type piece. This steampunk pilot is researching something, but there is so much information, where will she start? This original illustration is available for purchase through my darklingemily etsy shop at the link below the picture:




"Confused" original steampunk fantasy illustration


Now, three new ACEOs! Each of these is an original 2.5" x 3.5" illustration (or 3.5" x 2.5" for landscape format), and each one is up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of just $5! Links to the individual auctions can be found below the pictures, or you can view everything on one page HERE!




"Cayenne" original fantasy spice + herb art




"Scary Hair" original dark fantasy art




"Drizzle" original rainy day fantasy art


Yes, a short post. Please accept my apologies. I am off to work on some more ACEOs, and get some more organizing/spring cleaning done, and the perpetual brainstorming...Have a good week!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

1 comment: