Friday, March 4, 2011

St Patty's Day Pin Up FB exclusive auction, and some strange gothic and robot ACEO art!


Hello!

I've only got a little bit to share today, but I am trying hard to keep up on my blog and all the artwork, so...here we go!


First, I am holding an exclusive Facebook auction for my original painting "St. Patty's Day Pin Up". This is the ORIGINAL painting (acrylics on masonite)- the auction starts at $0, with no reserve...you can read the details about the piece, and how to place your bid, at the link below the picture:




"St. Patty's Day Pin Up" original painting FB exclusive auction


Now, two brand new ACEOs! They are both rather strange ;) The first is titled "Prototype"- she is a little robot girl, holding the very first robotic poppy! I don't know what it is about this illustration, but I am in love with it, so I hope it finds a wonderful home :) This piece is listed for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of just $5! To see all the details, and perhaps even adopt her into your home, just visit the link below the picture:




"Prototype" original robot fantasy ACEO art


The other strange ACEO I have up for auction is "Skeleton-eyezed"- a lovely lady, with a glimmer of skull in her eyes...She is also up with a $5 starting bid, at the link below the picture:




"Skeleton-eyezed" original gothic ACEO illustration


So, that's all for now. I have the beginnings of "Taurus Dragon" inked out, plus some new stuff in the works ;) Keep an eye out this weekend for my latest pin up- she is a St. Patrick's lady!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment