Friday, March 18, 2011

Dragon Square #4 painting, Butterfly Stage ACEO, Dragon T Shirts, website updates, + a collaboration piece!



Howdy-do...


This is quite the dragon-y post today! I have a brand new Dragon Square painting, one brand new ACEO, T shirts, and something very special that Natalie Von Raven (Magisterian) and I cooked up together...


Of course I must begin with this (mostly) sweet little dragon..."Dragon Square #4" features a wary blue dragon, perched on a morning glory vine, watching some honey bees while they work. It definitely has a bit of spring flavor to it :) The original painting (5" x 5" x .75" on a wooden plaque) is available for adoption through my darklingemily etsy shop at the link below the picture:




"Dragon Square #4" original fantasy painting


Onto the new ACEO- "Butterfly Stage" is just that- a pretty nude woman sits and watches the crazy air dancing of these tiny bugs! I adore the color scheme in this piece (of course, I am partial to aquamarine and yellow when I work, so...no surprise there...) She is listed for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of only $5! To read all about her, see more pictures, and perhaps even place a bid, please visit the link below the picture:




"Butterfly Stage" original nude fantasy ACEO art


Now...Something wicked this way comes...Well, not so much wicked, but...something special this way comes LOL! My artist friend Natalie Von Raven *Magisterian* and I have collaborated on a painting over the last month or so...and I just received the finished piece in the mail earlier this week! It is eye-popingly awesome! As of yet, there is no official title, though I know her half is referred to as "Evolution". Here is the finished painting (10" x 8" on canvas panel):




If you would like to view more of Natalie's independent works, she would be thrilled to see you on her Facebook Fan Page HERE!


I have new T shirts up in my Zazzle shop featuring the first three Dragon Squares! I also have them on sterling silver necklaces! You can see them all at the links below the picture:




Em's Dragon T Shirts on Zazzle

Em's Dragon Necklaces on Zazzle


One last thing before I unravel...:) My website www.darklingtreasures.com has been updated with a bunch of new images/prints/posters, news, and even a special something...you will have to go to the website to see what that is! www.darklingtreasures.com...


I believe that is all for now. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

xo!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment