Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dragon Square #3, Monarch Dragon auction, new ACEOs, new cross stitch patterns, + more!


Hi all!

So, I've been busy painting away, and brainstorming of course! Currently, I have put all my larger, more involved projects on HOLD, mostly because I am getting confused and frazzled...Sometimes, I make far too much work for myself. Not that I don't love it, but...I don't want to live in a state of confusion *all* the time hahaha!

At any rate, I have some new art, some old art (but equally as awesome), and some new merch to share :)

I want to begin by introducing the latest dragon square- "Dragon Square #3" features a sweet little starry green dragon; he is flying through a very colorful mist (it's probably sugar-laden) and he seems to be quite hyper! He's adorable! This is the original painting (5" x 5" x .75" on a wooden plaque), and it is currently available for purchase (and viewing) through my darklingemily etsy shop, at the link below the picture:




"Dragon Square #3" original fantasy painting


Now, I have placed one of my older dragon paintings up for auction on eBay- "Monarch" is the ORIGINAL 10" x 8" painting- a monarch flavored dragon, with big, bright eyes, flying around with two little butterflies! I love this piece, but I do need to make room in my studio, so it is up for auction with a $9.99 starting bid! To see all the details, and perhaps place a bid, please visit the link below the picture:




"Monarch" original dragon fantasy art painting auction


Also, some new ACEO prints are listed, all start at $0.99! To see them all, please click on the link below:

99 cent ACEO print auctions + more!


Okay, for new merch, I have a bunch of new items up in my zazzle shop, including new dragon necklaces, a bunch of posters, and other goodies! To see all the newness, just visit the link below the picture:




Em's Zazzle Shop, new items!


There are also a *slew* of brand new cross stitch patterns up at Misty Dreamz! Many (if not ALL) of my dessert jester pin ups, dragons, and other assorted fantasy art are now available! And a great big thanks and multiple hugs to Tamara and Deb for all the hard work they do on this site- they are fabulous women, and I know I can never thank them enough. The best I can do is try to drive some sales their way :) So, if you or anyone you know is into cross stitching, please do visit the site! Here is the link to my section:

Em's art in cross stitch patterns!


Ummm...Yeah. I dunno. I think in the next few days, there will be a new raven painting (#20!), perhaps another dragon square, and maybe *maybe* I will list my new jester painting, but...I am fairly attached to her, so we will see. There is a Work In Progress pic of here HERE, though she is all finished up now :) And I am off to paint some more!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment