Saturday, May 15, 2010

Low Tide Mermaid ACEO, Pandora + Dragon Art Card, Mervamp painting, + tags at MyTagArt!!


Sleeeeeepy! hahaha!!

Aside from being sleepy, I am *really* craving chocolate, and I don't have any. So...I suffer without :/ On the upside, I think the garden/yard is really starting to look decent, and is not as frustrating to deal with now. Yay!


Now, for some art...I have actually completed the latest zodiac dragon- Gemini- however, I have not listed it or posted it anywhere online yet, as I have a bunch of other art that I have not updated on :) So, I did not want to overwhelm anyone with too much art, heh heh! I have two new ACEO illustrations, and an older painting, all up for auction on eBay!


The first new ACEO is titled "Low Tide"- I really love this piece, it reminds me of a fairytale- a mermaid sits far off shore, at low tide, witht he sky darkening behind her...This is an ORIGINAL ACEO (Art Cards, Editions, and Originals- 3.5" x 2.5") created in acrylic paint and archival inks on bristol. She is up for auction starting at just 99 cents, with free shipping! To see more details, and even make a bid, just follow the link below her picture:




"Low Tide" original mermaid ACEO art


The other new ACEO is an illustration of Pandora, her box, and her dragon pet- titled "Pandora's Pet"! The colors in this piece are very bright, and Pandora has a bit of a Latin flair to her (at least, I like to think so :)). Created in the same acrylic paint and ink combo as "Low Tide"...She is also up for auction on eBay, starting at (yup, you guessed it!) 99 cents! Free shipping as well. To view more pictures, read the little blurb I wrote for her, and make your bid, chech out the link below the picture:




"Pandora's Pet" original fantasy ACEO art


And last, but not least, I have listed my original "Mervamp" painting ofor auction (on eBay)...This original acrylic painting is on the darker side of fantasy- a lovely, big eyed mermaid vampire creature, swimming in a pond, just off the cemetery, under a full moon :) She is a 12" x 9" piece, on gallery wrapped canvas (sides measure 1", and are painted black). Ready to hang, no frame necessary, but certainly frameable if you wish! To see her listing and perhaps make a bid on this curiously fringhtening creature, visit the link below her picture:




"Mervamp" original mermaid vampire fantasy painting


Of course, I have a bunch more ACEOs and other art up for auction, most of it starting at $10 or under...if you'd like to see them all on one page, click here!


One more last thing before I "go"...There are a bunch of mew PSP tags of my images up at MyTagArt, and a few of them are at a special price for their "Mer-May" celebration :) To see what they've got of mine, just click here!


That's all I can manage for tonight. I have 4 new ACEOs sitting on my desk, all inked out, but waiting for color, so...I'll be getting to at least one of those tonight, and maybe even a really bad horror movie, too! Have a good weekend all!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Join me on Facebook: http://artist.to/darklingtreasures

No comments:

Post a Comment