Sunday, May 30, 2010

Lurking Dawn Dragon silhouette painting, plus Fairy + Mermaid original ACEOs



Oh...May is over! Crap!

I feel like I should have been far more productive this month. I'm blaming it on the fact that I've spent a lot of time tending to the gardens. I didn't even update my website galleries this month! I suck! Well, I suppose it can wait til June, and there will just be a lot more new art up there!


So, I do have some eBay auctions going on now- most of them are ACEO originals, though there is also one original dragon painting (7" x 5"). Each ACEO has a starting bid of just 99 cents, and some of them only have a day or two left! Here is the full list- links to the individual auctions are below the corresponding pictures, or you can view them all on one page here!




"Inchworm" original fairy + worm fantasy ACEO art




"Clowning Around" original mermaid + clownfish ACEO fantasy illustration




"The Note" original mermaid + seahorse ACEO fantasy art




"Along the Watchtower" original 7" x 5" dragon painting - starting bid of $15.


My motivation to get new art out of my sketchbook and onto canvas/paper has been somewhat low lately- not that I don't LOVE to create, but I do feel some interesting changes coming on, as far as my art goes. I've been in more of a pen and ink mood, and cartoons, too, and have been puttering around with some new Ralphie stuff, and some other cartoon creatures :) Very few final projects though. :\ However, I do have one brand new painting up in my darklingemily etsy shop! This piece is titled "Lurking Dawn" (thanks to Rebecca Brown Martinez for the title- you can check out her etsy shop here- TCsoApCo!)- a dragon perched on some strange plant, in my silhouette style...It is an original 11" x 14" acrylic painting, on gallery wrapped canvas (sides are 3/4" and painted black)- so it is ready to hang! To see more, and perhaps even adopt this painting into your home, please visit the link below the picture:




"Lurking Dawn" original dragon silhouette painting


One last important tidbit of info before I go...This Saturday, June 5, I will be out IN PERSON selling my art and other assorted goodies (prints, bookmarks, ACEOs, etc)...I will be at the Spring Craft Fair, located at the Wesley United Methodist Church in Hadley, MA. The fair runs from 8am to 2pm, and there will be vendors of all sorts, a plant sale/swap, pancakes, and a giant tag sale! I will be outside, at a small table loaded with my paintings and such, so come on by and see me! And bring all your filthy rich friends who love art LOL!! Once more- Craft Fair this Saturday, located at the Wesley United Methodist Church in Hadley, MA, from 8 am - 2pm, rain or shine! If you want more info, just email me!

Okay, I am off to get some more sketching done :)

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Join me on Facebook: http://artist.to/darklingtreasures

1 comment:

  1. great art combination and i love these beautiful painting, looks so much cool.
    thanks
    personalised wallpaper

    ReplyDelete