Friday, June 4, 2010

Two New Dragon + Fairy fantasy art ACEO auctions!



I know, it's been another week...:\ The truth is, I have been very very busy, so I have barely had time to make any art, much less list or post it...But, I do have two new pieces to share tonight, though they are just little ACEOs!


First up is a new ACEO I listed for auction a few days ago- "Too Tired to Fly" is an original illustrated art card (2.5" x 3.5")- a beautiful lady carries a very sleepy dragon home. This piece is up for auction on eBay, listed at just 99 cent! To see more details, and even make a bid, just follow the link below the picture:




"Too Tired to Fly" original dragon ACEO


Also brand new is another dragon + lady ACEO- "Dragon Staring Contest" is also an original illustration, featuring a fairy and two gray dragons- one of which is locked into a rather heated staring contest. This piece is also listed at a 99 cent starting bid- to see more and bid, just click the link below the picture:




"Dragon Staring Contest" original fantasy ACEO


In other news, my "Gemini Dragon" zodiac illustration has been featured in an etsy treasury with a bunch of other Gemini inspired artwork from other talented etsians...If you'd like to see the treasury, it is here:

Gemini etsy treasury


Also, a reminder that tomorrow, Saturday, June 5th, I will be out at the Spring Craft Fair selling my art in person! If you are in the Hadley, MA area, come by and see me at the Wesley United Methodist Church, I will be there from 8am to 2pm! But, for now, I have to get up super early, so it is time for me to go to bed :)

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Join me on Facebook: http://artist.to/darklingtreasures

No comments:

Post a Comment