Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New ACEOs- Reading Pin Up + Purple Daze mermaid, New Zazzle items + sale, + Scavenger Hunt details


Oh, how the time flies!

As you may have guessed, I have some new art tonight, as well as some new products in my Zazzle shop!


For the new art, I have two new ACEOs (Art Cards, Editions, and Originals) up for auction on eBay. The first is a little pin up illustration, of a pretty girl reading a book..."Studious" is an original illustration, in acrylic paints and inks, up for auction with a starting bid of just 99 cents! To see her listing, and perhaps make a bid, just visit the link below her picture:




"Studious" original pin up ACEO illustration


The other new ACEO is one you may find a bit familiar- I made a tank top of "Purple Daze" about a week ago, and put it up in my Zazzle shop. Now, you can own the original illustration- she is also up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of 99 cents! To see more, and make a bid, just check out the link below her picture:




"Purple Daze" original mermaid ACEO


There are new things in my Zazzle shop as well! For instance, stickers featuring the dragon for my "Inkling 3- Pedestal" painting, and tote bags with my "Monarch" big eye dragon image on them! To see all the new items I have put up, just follow the link below the picture:




New items in Emily's Zazzle Shop!

Also, Zazzle is holding a 4th of July sale- 17.76% off all orders (From now through Monday)- just use the code ZAZZLEUSAUSA when you check out to get the discount!


Now, to give you a little update of the Blogmanina Scavenger Hunt:

Tomorrow (Thursday, July 1), the Blogmania Scavenger Hunt will begin; by participating, you could win a $100 gift certificate to a participating shop of your choice!! I will be posting the complete list of shops tomorrow...Remember, you have to find this image in every shop listed:



I will also be posting a hint as to where in *my* shop I have hidden this image, and more information...But if you *just cannot wait* to start the hunt, there is a sneak peek of the shops on The Clever Mommy's Blog!


As usual, I am up to my eyeballs in work, but...I have gotten ALL of my illustrations 100% completed for the new zombie limericks! Woo!! Though I will never get into my head that it might be a good idea to create zombies in MODERATION, rather than working on them furiously in every spare minute I get for days at a time...It does make for some awfully strange dreams. LOL!!

Speaking of strange, I am plugging away at a bunch of ACEOs in my new circus/sideshow series. Many are still in the "pencil skritchings" stage, a few have been inked, and some even have a few layers of color. I couldn't decide which to start on first, so I am making both the circus and the sideshow, so, expect to see art ranging from carosel horses to the Fiji Mermaid, and all the weirdness in between very soon!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment