Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mermaid + Angler Fish ACEO, Ralphie cartoon bird ACEO, Raven 12 painting auction, + Fun Zazzle Stuff!



WAAAZZUUPP!!

Hee hee, can you tell I am psyched to have time to make art? I thought I'd better take a quick break and get this blog posted, as it's been awhile...

I do have a few new auctions (two new ACEO originals, and an older Raven painting), plus some nifty new Zazzle products to share!


New aCEOs...These are both listed for auction on eBay, both with starting bids of just 99 cents...:) "Two Ralphie Birds" is a 2.5" x 3.5" ORIGINAL ACEO; Ralphie is one of my very favorite characters, cooked up in a sketch book session! I've generously squeezed TWO little Ralphies into this piece, for your smiling pleasure. More info and details at the listing- the link is below the picture:




"Two Ralphie Birds" original cartoon ACEO


The other new ACEO I've just listed is titled "Reading Lamp"- a deep sea mermaid gets a little help from her angelr fish friends as she tries to read her treasure map in the darkness of the ocean...I really like how the colors came out in this piece; for awhile, it looked rather dodgy, but I just kept painting on it until I was satisfied :) Again, more details and info are at the listing- visit the link below the picture for more:




"Reading Lamp" original mermaid fantasy ACEO


Also newly listed (for auction) is my original "Raven 12" bird painting- this is an 8" x 10" acrylic piece, on canvas board...I've started the bidding at a low $20- the regular listing price for this piece is $55, so this could potentially be a very good deal for some lucky raven lover...;) To see more info and details about this painting, just check out the link below the picture:




"Raven 12" original bird painting


Of course, there are some other art auctions up that are ending soon (anywhere from 1-3 days)...To see ALL my auctions on one page, just click here!


So...I've been messing around with my endless pictures while I have my coffee in the mornings, and have created a bunch of new, fun Zazzle products! Something of interest (to me, anyway) are these photo sculpture things...Currently, there are two different ones, made from my "Sunny" mermaid illustration, as well as from my "Inkling 1- Falling Sky" painting. The coolest thing about these photo sculptures is that you can have them made in a variety of ways- magnets, ornaments, pins, wall hangings, or stand alone sculptures. You can see them individually by clicking the links below their pictures:




"Sunny" rainbow mermaid photo sculpture on Zazzle




"Inkling 1- Falling Sky" dragon photo sculpture on Zazzle


There are also a few new T shirt designs, a new dragon coffee mug, and stickers...woo hoo! www.zazzle.com/darklingemily


I feel like I haven't been very entertaining for all of you lately, and I must apologize for that (founded in reality or not)...I am still getting used to my new, very busy schedule. In time, I hope to be "back to normal"...whatever that is. Normal for me. Which is a stretch. ;) But for now, I'm going to go make some more art, while I have the time!!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment