Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Angel Fairy + Elephant ACEO, Mermaid art, Dragon Posters, + Blogmania info + other updates!



Hello!

Well, I have quite a bit of stuff to share! Some new art auctions + zazzle products, Blogmania, and more!


I will begin with the art :) I've got two new auctions up on eBay, one new ACEO and one older ACEO, both are originals! The new piece is titled "Playtime" and features an angel fairy and two adorable litte elephant fairies...Lots of color in this ACEO! It is up for auction with a starting bid of just 99 cents! To see more details, and even make a bid, just follow the link below the picture:




"Playtime" original fairy + elephants ACEO auction


The other ACEO I have listed is an older piece (from 2007!). I have been holding onto "She Doesn't Know"- an original 2.5" x 3.5" illustration of a sweet, and slightly mischievious, mermaid in my personal collection, but it is now time for her to find a new home! She is also up on eBay for a starting bid of just 99 cents! To see more, visit the link below her picture:




"She Doesn't Know" original mermaid ACEO auction


To see all my current listingson one page, some of which are ending in a day or two, just click here!


Now, allow me to give you all some details about this thing I call Blogmania! It is a two day giveaway, with loads and loads of prize packages from many online sellers! I have been asked to donate a few small items for one of the packages, and I will also be participating in many of there "build up" promos as well, including an online scavenger hunt, and some sales, too! There is a *bunch* of information about this even on their blog here! You can view all the current goings on from their blog front page here! They have already begun promoting, and there are lots of giveaways and sales going on right now! So stop on over and check it out, you don't want to miss the potential for a $100 gift certificate to your choice of vendors, or winning a prize package...:) I will have more information about the specific promos I will be participating in as they are sent to me, so be sure to check back here for that! The link to my sponsor post on their blog is here!


Oh, yes, and I have a few new items up in my Zazzle shop! Specifically, some greeting cards with my Cartoon Aquarium goldfish "Dinah" on them (at the request of a craft fair customer), and posters and magnets of my "Inkling 2- Phosphorescence" dragon painting! Also, from now until june 9th, Zazzle is offering free ground shipping on all orders over $35; just use the code DADDYFREEGRD when you check out, and voila!...Free shipping! This includes all items in your cart, regardless of which shop(s) you order from :) The link to my Zazzle Shop is below the picture:




Emily's Zazzle Shop- T shirts, posters, mugs, magnets, and more!


hmmm...what else...Oh! Well, I should inform you all that I have taken on a dinky part time job, on top of my first dinky part time job as a gardener, so now, magically, I am working full time on top of making art to share! This was a necessary evil, and I feel obliged to warn you that I may not be cranking out the art as fast as I was previously. I just didn't want anyone to worry about where I have gone to :) I think for now, my new art will be on the small side, mostly ACEOs and 5" x 7" illustrations, with a few larger paintings speckled in here and there when I have the time. Of course, there is always art up in both my darklingemily etsy shop and my zombietoes etsy shop to look at and purchase, and I will remain open to commissions as well. Also, this should not affect shipping in any way, and you will receive your orders as promptly as ever :)


With all the craziness, and also having a major side project in the works, I have yet to update my website galleries and news :( I am going to try *really* hard to get that done, as I have not updated since April! And the more time that goes by, the more art I have to add, making the process even more time consuming...Shame on me! Shame! At any rate, I had best be off :)

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Join me on Facebook: http://artist.to/darklingtreasures

No comments:

Post a Comment