Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Two New Fairy Art Cards, ORIGINAL jester Pin Up art for auction, + Mermaid Tank Tops, and more!!


ummmmmmm...HI!

I have a bunch of art to share...What a shocker! :P Some new fantasy ACEOs, an original jester piece is available for purchase, and I've got a few new things up in my Zazzle shop, too!


First, the new ACEOs! They are both fairy pieces, and both are up for auction on eBay, each with a low starting bid of 99 cents! "Sympathetic Wings" is an original fantasy illustration, featuring a sad fairy (she is pretty much on the verge of tears) and two butterflies fluttering above her, to make sure she is okay. To see more details, get more info about the piece, and even make a bid, just follow the link below her picture:




"Sympathetic Wings" original fairy ACEO


The other new fairy ACEO is a mixed media piece- "Phoenix" is created in archival inks, paints, ribbons, feathers, and handmade paper...She is also one of a kind! To view her listing, and perhaps make a bid to adopt her, just visit the link below her picture:




"Phoenix" original mixed media fairy ACEO


And...as I have already mentioned, I am now offering one of my ORIGINAL jester pin up illustrations for purchase!! Until now, I have kept them all in my personal collection, and only offering prints to the "public" (AKA you guys)...Now id your chance to own the original illustration of my "S'mores" jester pin up art! She is an 8" x 10" illustration, and very tasty at that! You can get more info and details, and even make your bid to own this piece at the link below her picture:




"S'mores" original jester pin up fantasy art


Of course, if you prefer to see ALL of my art listings on eBay, you can always click here!


In other news, my recently released Monarch Butterfly Bookplates have been featured in an etsy treasury here if you would like to take a peek, and/or leave a comment...It's a monarch butterfly themed treasury, and very beautiful and cheery ;)


As for my Zazzle Shop, I have put up a new mermaid tank top/t shirt...This mermaid has never been seen before, as I have not posted her online before this, but sometime in the next few weeks, I will be listing the original for sale. As for the tank tops/t shirts, they can be seen in detail at the link below the picture:




White Tailed Mermaid Tank Tops/ T Shirts on Zazzle


So, I have eighteen (YEAH!) new zombie limericks written, though I have yet to edit or illustrate them, so...it could be awhile before anyone reads them. I am also considering saving them for the compilation book, making that project their debut...However, like I said, (either way) it's a while off... This has nothing to do with anything other than my usual "biting off more than I can chew" attitude towards my creative endeavors. But this is how I seemingly never have any lapses in "inspiration"...There is always something in the work pile that will suit my mood, regardless of what that mood may be. Unfortunately, *tired* is not a mood, nor is it easy to motivate when one is sleepy...Like today LOL!! Though, after my writing frenzy, I did get started on a new (short) series of ACEOs. Since it is now approaching that disgustingly, deliriously warm and muggy weather, I have become nostalgic for the circus and the carnival...And that is what this latest series is based on! That's right, side show freaks a la Emily...You have been fairly warned. I'm not 100% sure when I will have any ready to post, but I will give the estimate of...End of this week, beginning of next. So, keep an eye out! Oh, yes, and my other, secret project is coming along slow and steady...But I'm still not telling what it is! Ha ha! Have a great week, all!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment