Saturday, June 26, 2010

Dragon + Angel Fairy ACEO, Mermaid ACEO, New Zombie Ink Blots, + Scavenger Hunt details!


Hello :)

So, I have a few new things to share today...Then I'm gonna get right back to my zombie illustrations heh heh!


Two new ACEOs this week! The first of the two is titled "Little Jellyfish"- a purple haired mermaid watches two little cartoon jellyfish swim around...There's also a tiny starfish! This original illustration is up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of just 99 cents! To see more details, get more info, and perhaps even bid, just follow the link below the picture:




"Little Jellyfish" original mermaid fantasy ACEO


The other new ACEO features a dragon and an angel fairy, atop a castle wall, enjoying the moonlight...I really like how the colors turned out in this piece :) "Past Curfew" is up for auction on ebay, with a starting bid of only 99 cents! For more, please visit the link below the picture:




"Past Curfew" original fantasy ACEO


Good news for all you zombie lovers who have been patiently waiting for something new on the living dead art front- I have listed two brand new Zombie Ink Blot art prints in my zombietoes etsy shop! Numbers 6 and 7 of my Zombie Rorschach Test images are now available as open edition 8" x 10" prints...To see them all, just check out the link below the picture:




Zombie Ink Blot/ Rorschach Test art prints


I am also hard at work on the latest little books of zombie limericks; I am at the point of illustration and a bit of editing...I have not decided if I am going to release them as individual volumes, or if I will just go ahead and begn work on the compilation book...But I will keep you all posted. If you have a preference, do let me know, and I'm sure I will take it into consideration :)


Some other news to update- as some of you may already know, I have recently joined the MyTagArt artist roster, and through them I am now offering tubes of some of my art to make into siggy tags and other digital art! They have just updated my page with some new images; you can go visit at the link below:

Tubes of Emily's art through MyTagart- New tubes are at teh bottom of the page! Currently available- assorted Cartoon Aquarium creatures, dragons, some fairies, mermaids, and even some pin up jesters!

And while you're there, be sure to check out all the other amazing artists' tubes and scrap sets!


Ummm...What else? Oh, this is slightly random, and 100% awesome...I was browsing around the Zazzle marketplace the other day, and I found a t shirt that I would seriously wear every day until it disintegrates from my body...Check it out:




Paper Street Soap Company T shirts

Me Wanty!! LOL!! They also have a Project Mayhem one...*drools*


Some Other News of Possible Interest: On June 28th, I will be taking part in a Blogmania scavenger hunt- if you participate, you could win a $100 gift certificate to your Blogmania sponsor shop of choice!! I will be hiding the image below somewhere in my darklingemily etsy shop:




I will have a hint as to where I have hidden this image, to post for you all, and you can go a-hunting on June 28th! For now, I had better get back to work on those zombies...:)

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment