Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mermaid + Dragon fantasy art, Cartoon Aquarium Seahorse auction, + Bags n Stuff!!



Happy Saturday!


I have been busting arse lately, and so far, so good...I haven't burnt out...yet! LOL! Of course, my garden is suffering *just a little bit* with all the time I have not put into it this week, however...other things must be taken care of. Nature, you are going to have to fend for yourself for a little bit, and try not to grow too many weeds in my flower bed...(sure, sure).


So, LOTS of new stuff up in my Zazzle shop! Also, some new art auctions! And probably at least one thing I am forgetting...


New art- here we go! I've been mostly listing on eBay lately, and there are some new pieces up there right now! For instance, an original fantasy ACEO- "Swimmers"- a mermaid and a sea dragon meeting up under some strange ocean vegetation...This piece is a small illustration, at 2.5" x 3.5", and is u[ for auction starting at just 99 cents! To see the listing page, and perhaps even make a bid, just follow the link below the picture:




"Swimmers" original mermaid + dragon ACEO


Also newly listed on eBay is my ORIGINAL "Roger" seahorse painting!! "Roger" is part of my Cartoon Aquarium series, and is on the larger side at 14" x 11" x 1" (acrylics on gallery wrapped canvas)... I have listed him at a rather LOW starting bid of $39.00, which is a far cry from his normal price of $110...SOOOO...*now* would be the prime opportunity to snag him for your home! More details can be found on the listing page; just visit the link below his picture:




"Roger" original Cartoon Aquarium seahorse painting


What else...Oh yeah! I have been adding more items to my Zazzle shop, including tote bags featuring my "Dragon Staring Contest" illustration, and some wee little Ralphie bird stickers, among many other new products! The link to my whole shop is under the picture belwo, if you are interested in browsing around a bit:




T Shirts, Mugs, Magnets, Stickers, and more at Emily's Zazzle Shop!


In other random news, one of my raven bookmarks has been featured in an etsy treasury (about...bookmarks LOL!)...If you would like to check it out, the link is below:


Book Mark It etsy treasury


I am currently staring into the eyes of a 6 day work week, on top of my art projects...So, all of you who happen to have the weekend off, please ENJOY it for me!!! I will be working while hopefully writing some new zombie limericks in my head ;) It is way beyond time for volume #4...I am also considering putting ALL of the limericks and illustrations into one book...But that is still a ways off, as I would like to get some more written especially for the combined collection ;)

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Join me on Facebook: http://artist.to/darklingtreasures

No comments:

Post a Comment