Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Bookplate Designs, Website Updates, Fantasy ACEO auctions, ++MORE!!



Good evening all!

Okay, I have a *bunch* of updates tonight, so please bare with me (or is it bear? I never know...) I have some new ACEO auctions up on eBay, my website galleries and homepage have been updated, plus, so info about a monthly sale I am participating in, and new bookplate designs!


First, let me get right to the sale info. I am participating in a Blogmania promotional sale, where each month on the 15th, I will be offering 15% off ALL ORDERS placed through my darklingemily etsy shop. This is exclusive to my darklingemily etsy shop...Also, in order to save myself the hassel and time of marking everything off 15% for one day, I will be sending adjusted invoices out to everyone who has ordered on the 15th, so please wait to make your payments until you receive your discounted invoice!!
I know I got a late start on letting everyone know about it this month, but in July, August, and September I will be doing it again! So, if you missed this round, do not fear! LOL!


Now that we have the exciting sale news out of the way, let me "introduce" you all to my latest ACEO auctions on eBay! I have two new pieces up right now, both are original illustrations, and both have a starting bid of just 99 cents!
"Window Seat" is the first of the two- a tiny illustration (3.5" x 2.5") of a fairy and a dragon hanging out in their sun room, on a luxurious couch window seat! Created in acrylic paints and archival inks on bristol paper. To see more details and even make a bid, just visit the link below the picture:




"Window Seat" original dragon + fairy ACEO art


Also new, is my "Hover" elephant fairy ACEO...He is adorable! I loved the little elephants in my "Playtime" ACEO so much, I thought that I should make just an elephant one! So, here he is; you can see m ore at the auction listing- the link is belwo his picture:




"Hover" original flying elephant ACEO art


New in my darklingemily etsy shop are two new bookplate designs! The first features an image from one of my little blue bird paintings...sooo cute! These bookplates are self adhesive, come in sets of ten, and are personalized! You tell me what you want on there, and I will print them up special for you! To get more info and perhaps even order a set for yourself or a friend/family member, just visit the link below the picture:




Blue Bird personalized bookplate sets


The other new design is from my recent original dragon silhouette painting "Lurking Dawn"- again, ten self adhesive, personalized bookplates to a set! The link to these bookplates is below the picture:




"Lurking Dawn" dragon silhouette bookplate sets


And...one last thing before I go make some more art...I have (finally) updated my website galleries with new images, available as prints and posters...and of course, all orders placed through my website are shipped for FREE! Yay! All of the new images are at the top of the sub gallery pages, and are marked "NEW" for easy browsing. Also, some new updates on my homepage! I have been quite productive this week...and it's only Tuesday! (it is Tuesday, right? LOL!!)


So, as far as other projects, I am slowly creating illustrations for a series that I will not unveil until they have all been completed. I am still working on a new set of Zombie Limericks, and I *really* need to get crackin' on the next installments of my zodiac dragons, as well as some new jester pin ups! But...I can only do so much at once time. If I didn't need to sleep, I could get a lot more accomplished! Unfortunately, I am pretty much useless without at least 6 hours of rest, which saddens me, because it means I am getting old. :( I used to be able to stay up all night and not even notice. Oh well :)

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment