Friday, May 7, 2010

Dragon + Raven painting, Liquid Lavender mermaid illustration, and Witch + Dragon fantasy art!


Happy Friday!

So...I am a little bit sleepy today, because I had a bit of a coffee fiasco this morning...Looking back, I'm glad that I was able, at least, to fend off a caffeine headache, but I did have to take a short afternoon nap!


I have (surpise surprise) some new art this evening! Well, there is one new piece, and two older pieces ;)

The first piece, the brand new one, is "Dragon and Raven"- an original acrylic painting (6" x 4") on a canvas panel. I *love* the colors in this piece!! A dark purple dragon, with big, wide eyes, and feathery black wings, stares at a raven who has perched on his tail. This piece is available for purchase in my darklingemily etsy shop...To see the listing, more pictures, and details about the art, please follow the link below the picture:




"Dragon and Raven" original fantasy art


Also, two new eBay auctions today! These are both older pieces, created a few years back...They are both mixed media pieces, in archival inks, Prismacolor pencils, and some acrylic paint on bristol...more details at the individual links...Each is up for auction at a $5 starting bid, with free shipping...To see more details, pictures, and even make bids, please visit the links below each picture:




"Liquid Lavender" original mermaid illustration- a blond-ish mermaid with multicolored purple scales sits in algae saturated water...




"Winged Witch" original fantasy illustration- a dark witch, with dragon wings, hangs out with two little orange dragons...


Of course, there are a bunch more auctions going on; to see them all on one page, just click here!


So...other than the coffee incident, it was a pretty uneventful day. Went to the grocery store (woo hoo) and when I got home, I had a slew of ideas running around in my head, so I got most of those sketched out...Tomorrow, I am dog sitting and weeding gardens all afternoon, but I do have plans to get the remainder of my zodiac dragons sketched out, and then hopefully get one started for real- at the moment, I am leaning towards Gemini, as that one is already fleshed out in my journal.

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Join me on Facebook: http://artist.to/darklingtreasures

No comments:

Post a Comment