Monday, May 24, 2010

Over the Rainbow fantasy ACEO, Pin Up art, Raven 15 painting for auction, Plus new Zombie T shirts + more!



Oh, man...

Sorry about being lame and not posting anything for a week! :\ I've been gardening my butt off, getting ready for a craft fair, moving furniture around...Tons of random chores and errands! Ugh, just thinking about it all is making me tired! But...I did get to mall with my girlfriends, and go out for drinks this weekend, so...I did get some relaxation in :)


Unfortunately, I don't have anything brand new as far as art goes, but I do have some eBay auctions running right now that I had not posted previously...So I will update you all on those right now!


The first is an original ACEO illustration- "Over the Rainbow" is one of my new favorites! A pretty (and tasteful) nude, sitting on a fluffy cloud, under a rainbow. On her parisol perches a little bird. She is an original ACEO (Art Cards, Editions, and Originals- 25" x 3.5") up for auction on eBay...She only has a few days left, and a few bids on her (but she is still under $5)...To see more info and details, please follow the link below the picture:




"Over the Rainbow" original nude ACEO


Another ACEO for auction on eBay- "Green Smile"- this ACEO is an open edition print of my original illustration...A sultry pin up, in green and black striped lingerie, holds a rather tantalizing purple hooka. She is also wearing a top hat, one of my favorite frivolous fashion accessories :) This print starts at a 99 cent bid...To see more, please follow the link below her picture:




"Green Smile" ACEO print auction


One last auction :) I've listed the original painting of "Raven 15" for auction- this piece was previously living in my darklingemily etsy shop, but I thought I'd try it in a different venue...This is indeed part of my ravens series, featuring simple black birds on colorful, abstract backgrounds. "Raven 15' is painted in acrylics on a 7" x 5" sheet of artist canvas, and is listed at a starting bid of just $9.99! To see the auction, and perhaps even bid, just visit the link below the picture:




"Raven 15" original abstract painting


Also, this is just a little reminder- my "Daydreaming Mermaid" original ACEO illustration ends tomorrow; she is still at a very reasonable price if you would like to make a bid ;) ;) To view her auction, just click the link below her picture:




"Daydreaming Mermaid" original fantasy ACEO


Even though I do not have any new art, I do have some new Zazzle products :) There are some new posters/prints available, as well as some nifty new zombie t shirts! To see everything I've got, please click the link below the picture:




New t shirts, posters, and more on Zazzle!


I swear, later this week I will have brand new art to show off, and more information regarding the craft fair I will be attending- offering lots of art (originals, prints, ACEOs, etc) and other goodies like bookmarks and free smiles, of course! But, for now, I am going to watch a movie about Jeffery Dahmer, eat some M+Ms, and futz around the studio.

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Join me on Facebook: http://artist.to/darklingtreasures

No comments:

Post a Comment