Friday, September 17, 2010

Zombie Limericks Compilation Book, Human Cannonball art, Dragon + Fairy painting auction, and Raven stationery


Hi Hi! I have quite a bit of stuff to share today, so please bare with me (or is it bear? I dunno...)

Some new eBay auctions- one of which is an original painting! Some raven stationery, and...news on my zombie limericks!


So, new art auctions are as follows: I have listed the original painting "Inkling 4- Summer Night" with a $9.99 starting bid (on eBay). This is an original dragon and fairy fantasy painting, measuring 5" x 7" in acrylics on a sheet of artist canvas. It was originally listed for $32 in my darklingemily etsy shop, so...now would be a wonderful time to try to get this piece for a lot less! More information on the art, pictures, and bidding can be found at the link below the picture:




"Inkling 4- Summer Night" Original dragon + fairy fantasy painting


Another new original artwork up for auction is "Human Cannonball"- part of my circus & side show series. This is an original 3.5" x 2.5" illustration (aka an ACEO), and bidding for this piece starts at just $5! For more info and such, please visit the link below the picture:




"Human Cannonball" original circus & side show ACEO art

To see ALL of my current eBay art auction listings, including many new 99 cent ACEO prints, just click HERE!


Since it has been chilly here of late, with autumn hiding right behind the trees (I SEE YOU!) I've been feeling rather raven-esque...and, in pondering why a raven is like a writing desk, I thought it would be fitting to make up some stationery using my raven paintings. So, I now have available, through my Zazzle Shop, customizable raven address/shipping labels, note and greeting cards, and even stationery paper! More to come, as well, as time allows! To see all of my raven stationery items, just visit the link below the picture:




Raven Stationery items- address labels, shipping labels, cards, papers- on Zazzle!


Also, I would like to remind you all of my latest Facebook Exclusive Auction- the original illustration of "Cupcakery"- my pin up cupcake jester- is up for bids on my Faceboon Fan Page. She has no bids yet, thus she remains at $0. If you have any interest in placing a bid to own this original beauty, just click on the link below the picture- that will take you right to the auction photo, with all the information you need to make an informed bid ;)




"Cupcakery" ORIGINAL jester pin up illustration auction


Now, for some really exciting news! (well, it's exciting to me, anyway!) I am very pleased to announce that my "Little Book of Zombie Limericks" is now a real, live book! It has it's own ISBN number and everything! Also, this is the compilation book, so there are over 75 zombie limericks, over 60 illustrations, and a full color paperback cover, featuring my "Procession to Breakfast" painting! I am soooooo psyched! YAY!! LOL!! *ahem*...So, this book is available for order NOW- you can view a preview of some of the pages, read a little more about the book, get specifications (size, paper, etc) and even purchase your very own copy at the link below the picture:




"The Little Book of Zombie Limericks" compilation book!!!

Of course, I would be just overjoyed if any of you would like to share the link with your friends...just food for thought ;)


So now I am working on some new things- more dragon + nymph ACEOs, the journals/address books/dayplanners I mentioned in the last blog post, jesters (of course!), thinking about rearranging some parts of my website, my secret project, and a bajillion other small things that I have written down somewhere (lest I forget...like I am doing right now heh heh!)...

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment