Monday, September 27, 2010

New ACEOs- dragon, mermaid, prints, Mini Art Journal auction, + 15% off "The Little Book of Zombie Limericks"!


Hello Hello!

Well, I have been busy this week! I just wrote out my "to do" list, and it's quite long...Hopefully I will have time to whittle it down! But enough of "what shall be" and on to "what is"...


I have some brand new ACEO auctions up on eBay- some originals, and a handful of 99 cent prints! The first original is another addition to my Dragon + Nymph series: "Burnt Orange" features a nymph laden in peacock-flavored attire, and a burnt orange dragon on her shoulder! This 2.5" x 3.5" illustration is up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of only $5! To see the auction listing (with more pictures, info, etc) just visit the link below the picture:




"Burnt Orange" dragon and nymph original art


Also new this week is an original fantasy ACEO- "Siren of the Seafoam" is a beautiful yellow mermaid, lounging in a patch of coral and sea shells! Lots of details in this piece! She is also up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of $5...To see more/bid, just check out the link below her picture:




"Siren of the Seafoam" original mermaid art


And, one more mermaid piece, which some of you may remember- "Freshwater Mermaid" is an original 5" x 7" mixed media illustration (in inks, acrylics, and colored pencil)...She was originally listed in my darklingemily etsy shop for $32, but now she is up on eBay (for auction) starting at only $9.99! I love the perspective in this piece, and the colors, too! To see more of "Freshwater Mermaid", and perhaps even make a bid, just click on the link below her picture:




"Freshwater Mermaid" original fantasy illustration


As always, I have a handful of 99 cent ACEO prints up for bid, too...To see them all in one place, just click HERE!


Now...I have a Facebook Exclusive auction running right now, until tomorrow (Tuesday) night at MIDNIGHT (EST)...This auction is for a one of a kind, hand written, illustrated, and bound mini art journal by yours truly! All the details and information you will needis at the link below the picture...but hurry, bidding ends tomorrow at midnight!




Facebook Exclusive Auction- OOAK Mini Art Journal #2


And lastly, before I run back off to my desk and continue my latest creation...From now until October 15th, "The Little Book of Zombie Limericks" - the compilation book- is 15% when you use the code FALLREAD305 at checkout!! Woo hoo, just in time for autumn! Check out the link below to order your copy today (and don't forget to use the code!)




"The Little Book of Zombie Limericks" compilation book- 15% off until October 15th!


I've just completed a commission piece (for more information about how to commission me, just click HERE), and also have been working on some random art the past few days- none of them are really part of a series or project, they are just stand alone pieces. It's been awhile since I've done this, and I find myself to be a little bit lost...but because I have no parameters at all, it allows me to "just do" and see what happens...ah, how quaint and ideal. Heh heh heh. It's nice, though, to just 'make' to make. Right now, I'm gonna go make some cookies and then more art!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment