Monday, September 6, 2010

Dragon Sorceress Art, Bird + Nymph girl ACEO, RALPHIE Facebook Exclusive auction, project news, and a little rambling!


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend...:)

After much inner debate, I decided to get off my lazy tukas and get a blog post up! Actually, not lazy, per se, just taking a few hours in the evening to relax a bit, and get some mental sorting done...


Blah blah! I have two new original ACEOs to share, and a bunch of new 99 cent print auctions as well! Plus, a new Facebook Exclusive auction, an update on some projects, and a bit of mindless chatter!


So...on with it then. I have two brand new ACEO illustrations to share! The first new original ACEO is titled "Serpentine Sorceress"- a powerful dark haired woman and her two dragons are gathering magic...beware! This piece is also up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of just $5! To see more, and perhaps even make a bid, just visit the link below the picture:




"Serpentine Sorceress" original fantasy art


The other is "For Her Crown" features a sweet young lady (in a polka dot dress) and a beautiful 'fancy' bird. This original 2.5" x 3.5" fantasy illustration is up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of only $5! You can read more details about this piece, see more pictures, and even make a bid at the link below the picture:




"For Her Crown" original fantasy ACEO art


And, as always, I have a handful of new 99 cent ACEO print auctions! There are a few jester pin ups (Apple Turnover and Pumpkin Pie) and some random fantasy Psychopomps and Icy Eyes). To see all the art listings I have on one page, just visit this link:

All Emily's current eBay art listings!


Speaking of auctions, I have put up another Facebook Exclusive Auction HERE on my fan page! It is for a set of hand made Ralphie items- specifically a plush Ralphie, a polymer clay sculpted Ralphie, and an original painted Ralphie ACEO! All the information on how to bid (and more about the items and such) is at the auction listing, and this auction ends on Friday, September 10, 2010, at midnight (EST).
The link below the picture will take you directly to the Ralphie auction:




Facebook Exclusive RALPHIE Bird auction!


Now, on to other things...I am currently working on my latest jester pin up illustration :) FINALLY! I feel like it's been forever, though in reality it has been but a few weeks. At any rate, she is a Red Velvet Cake Jester, still pondering a title, and you can see the work in progress pics in my Facebook album here:

Jester Work In Progress pictures


Also, I have ordered the precopy of my compilation "The Little Book of Zombie Limericks", and I simply CANNOT wait for it to show up in the mail so I can approve it! Once I have okay-ed it, I will be making it available to the public...So, hopefully very soon now! It is essentially all three volumes of my zombie limericks (you know, the ones available through my etsy shop here...), plus a sh*tload of new limericks and illustrations! Dudes, it's like 80 pages hahaha! I'm so psyched. :D

I spent all afternoon painting, it is so nice to have time for that LOL! Aside from the new jester piece, I am working on my ACEO series of women with dragons...which I really should get back to about now :)

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment