Monday, September 20, 2010

Red Velvet Cake Jester pin up, New Circus ACEO, Dragon + Nymph art...


Greetings from Emily-Land...

I have a handful of new art today! Yeah! A brand new jester piece, a new circus ACEO and a new dragon and nymph ACEO, and a Zazzle sale, too!


I will start with the beautiful new jester pin up..."Velveteen" is a dirty blonde jester, with a polka dot suit and a GIGANTOR piece of red velvet cake behind her. mmmmmmmm...cake....

Limited edition prints of this piece (8" x 10") are available through my darklingemily etsy shop...The link to the #1/25 L/E print is below the picture:




"Velveteen" jester pin up fantasy art prints


Now, for the new ACEOs! "Bird Girl" is the latest in my circus & side show series...I like to think of her a carnie angel. :) Kinda makes me wish I'd given her a tattoo or 5. Oh well. ;) At any rate, this original illustrated ACEO is up for auction on eBay, with a $5 starting bid. To see more about the art and the influence behind it, and perhaps even make a bid, just follow the link below the picture:




"Bird Girl" original circus side show ACEO art


The other brand new ACEO original I have listed is another piece in my Dragon + Nymph series..."Enjoyment" features a strawberry-blond nymph and a green dragon- he is pushing her hair back off of her face with just the whoosh of his wings! This original illustration is up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of just $5! To see the listing, and perhaps make a bid, just click on the link below her picture:




"Enjoyment" dragon + nymph fantasy ACEO art


And, as always, I do have a handful of 99 cent ACEO prints up for auction as well...Here's a picture of some of the most recent auctions...Check out the link below the picture for all of them!




ACEO Prints for 99 cent starting bids!


So...that's about it for new stuff...for now. I am working on some writing for my circus & side show series, because I think they will be going into a small book soon...Cooking up a new FB exclusive auction (might be a few more days, though...) and all the other goodness I mentioned last time! So...unfortunately, I do not have any time to ramble tonight!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment