Thursday, September 30, 2010

Flamingo + Mermaid ACEO, Ringmaster circus art, Mixed Media fairies, + zombietoes Birthday Sale!


Happy almost weekend!

Not for me, though, I gotta work. BUT! I do have lots of good stuff tonight! Some brand new ACEO originals (and prints, of course), a brand new Facebook Exclusive Auction, and...a zombietoes birthday sale!


I suppose I will begin, as I always seem to do, with the new ACEOs! The first is a new fantasy illustration- "Flamingo Lagoon" is a tiny visual narrative of a frustrating moment in the life of this pink flamingo- a mermaid has taken his favorite spot! Oh noooez! This original ACEO is listed for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of just $5! To read more of the blurb I wrote for this piece, see more pictures, and perhaps even make a bid, just click on the link below the picture:




"Flamingo Lagoon" original mermaid fantasy ACEO art


The other new original ACEO is the latest in my Circus & Side Show series- "The Ringmaster"- yes, a dude! For those of you who are familiar with my art, you know that I do not often draw men (at least human-esque men; most of my dragons happen to be male). I really love this piece, and did consider keeping it for my personal collection. But then I thought "I can just make myself a print", so...lucky you guys! LOL!! At any rate, this original ACEO illustration is also up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of $5. To see the listing with more pictures, and perhaps even lace a bid to own this illustration, just click on the link below the picture:




"The Ringmaster" original circus & side show ACEO art


Now...for the latest Facebook Exclusive art auction! I hold about one of these a week, and all you have to do to get in on them is to become a fan of my Facebook Fan Page by "liking" it...then, check out the link below this picture for the most recent auction:




Set of TWO mixed media fairy ACEOs

So, details are at the above link, but just for funzies, let me try to sell you...;) I had a short spell of mixed media madness last week, and made a few fantasy collage ACEOs. This is a set of TWO original fairy ACEOs, in my signature mixed media style...something I have not done in awhile! I do not foresee making a ton of these little treasures this year, so if you have wanted one, now is a good time! I used to make these all the time, but at this juncture in my "art life" I am trying out other things. But...lots of texture, color, depth, and detail in these tiny worlds! I promise, if you like fantasy art at all, these will not disappoint you. :)


And...before I go back to my desk to finish my latest painting (to see work in progress pics of it, just click HERE, and scroll down to the bottom of the page for the newest!)...The two year anniversary of my zombietoes etsy shop is next month/aka tomorrow/aka October, and I am planning a shop-wide sale to celebrate! All zombies, monsters, Ralphies, and Cartoon Aquarium art will be on sale! I am not fully sure what the sale will be exactly, but I will be sure to let you know what it is and when it's up and running...Certainly within the next couple of days! YAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOMBIETOES! The terrible twos, ah lovely...

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment