Monday, October 4, 2010

zombietoes Birthday Sale! Plus, NEW Dragon painting, Dusk Dragon art auction, and more!


Well...I have quite a bit of news, so let's just get to it, then...;)

On today's menu- dragons, a zombie sale, a feature, and some reminders...First, though, the art!


Okay, this first painting is one I painted earlier in the year, and had listed in my darklingemily etsy shop...Now, the original painting of "Dusk" is available for auction on eBay- starting bid is only $15! This piece is created in acrylic paints on a 10" x 8" canvas panel. There is a wire hanger on the back. More information can be found at the auction listing; the link is below the picture:




"Dusk" original dragon fantasy painting


The other painting is a BRAND NEW ORIGINAL! Yay! It's been awhile since I've painted on canvas (been doing the illustration thing for a few months...). Those of you who frequent my Facebook Page may recognize this piece from the work in progres pictures I had posted...I've titles it "Between Night & Day"- it is a 7" x 5" acrylic painting on a canvas panel, wire hanger on the back...More info, detail pictures, and the opportunity to own this piece can be found in my darklingemily etsy shop. Just visit the link below the picture:




"Between Night & Day" original dragon and nymph fantasy painting


Two friendly reminders about my Facebook exclusive art auction, and the sale on my zombie limericks compilation book...

Firstly, the latest of my Facebook exclusive auctions is going on now- this auction is for a set of TWO original mixed media fairy ACEOs- to see all the information about the auction, and how to place your bid, just click HERE! You will need to "like" my fanpage in order to place a bid, but I promise you it is worth it!


And, "The Little Book of Zombie Limericks"- the official book- is still 15% off when you use the code READFALL305 at checkout...To get yourself, or a zombie lover you know, a copy, please check out this link: "The Little Book of Zombie Limericks" 15% off sale! Until October 15th only!


I am very honored to announce that I happen to be a Featured Artist at MyTagArt this month! That means ALL of my tubes and tags are on sale! Woo Hoo!! To see all my tags and tubes available, just click the link below the banner:




Emily's art as digital tubes!


Now, one more item of interest before I get back to my latest creation *tents hands, grins evilly*...This month marks the second birthday of my zombietoes etsy shop! To celebrate, and thank all of my patrons, I am holding a half off sale all month long! Everything in my zombietoes etsy shop is marked 50% off its regular price!! Crazy time! You can see everything I have to offer at the link below the picture:




Half Off Sale at zombietoes!


So, that's all the news! I'm currently working on "Dremon 3"- she's very sexy- and a new jester pin up, along with my other, longer side projects...;) So, off to the desk I go!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your artwork and enjoyed the EBSQ article where you are featured as "Blogger of the Week."
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete