Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dremon 3 original fantasy pin up painting, Curious Creature dragon ACEO illustration, and a few reminders...


Hi Hi!

I got up super early today, yes, on my day off...but I had a ton of stuff to get caught up on, so, yanno...;) So, tonight I have two new pieces to share- yay!


Firstly, I have finally listed "Dremon 3" for purchase! This is the ORIGINAL painting, 8" x 10" acrylic on a canvas panel, wire hanger on the back, signed, etc etc...She is available through my darklingemily etsy shop for $55 plus shipping...To see more detail pictures, read her short short blurb, and perhaps even take her home with you, just click on the link below the picture:




"Dremon 3" original dark fantasy dragon art


And, a new dragon and nymph ACEO auction! This one is titled "Curious Creature" and is very colorful and bright! This is an original 2.5" x 3.5" fantasy illustration, in acrylics on bristol...It features a maiden in purple frilly lingerie, and a fiery orange dragon! This ACEO is up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of only $5! To see more, just visit the listing link below the picture:




"Curious Creature" original dragon and nymph fantasy ACEO


I actually have quite a few ebay auctions going on right now, and would love it if you'd check them all out by clicking HERE!


And, a few friendly reminders:

I am one of the featured artists over at MyTagArt this month, which means all of my digital tags are on sale! If you are into making your own siggies, avatars, etc, come on over and check out all I have available HERE!

My official compilation book of "The Little Book of Zombie Limericks" is still 15% off until October 15th!!! Just use the code FALLREAD305 at checkout...the book link is HERE!

Of course, I am still holding the Half Off birthday sale in my zombietoes etsy shop- 50% off EVERYTHING!! Until the end of October! For instance, my felt plush Ralphie birds are just $6.75 apiece, all 8" x 10" limited edition zombie/monster/horror prints are only $8, and many original paintings, some as low as just $16! Visit zombietoes.etsy.com for lots of zombie goodness!

One last reminder...I am currently holding a FB exclusive auction for my original "Dreamy Dragon" painting- bidding starts at $0! To see pictures, read more details, and perhaps even place a bid, please visit the photo on my FB art page HERE!


Yes, just a short post tonight. I spent a solid 5 hours on a commission today, from start to finish, and I am kinda worn out and want to veg out in front of the tv and not think. Earlier today I was thinking about going through some of my supplies and selling some things as destash through my etsy shop, but I will have to go through them before I even know what I can part with. I think I will be getting myself deep into one of my larger projects soon, and I am preparing for that by making a whole bunch of ACEOs to have on hand for listing. Trying to get as downsized, prepared, and organized with things to do before winter really hits, and I am left scrambling, lost, and trapped in my studio....Which is really not the worst place to be. ;) But, now, I am off to relax! Have a good night!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment