Monday, October 25, 2010

Circus & Side Show Giant, Dragon + Nymph ACEOs, and lots of ramblings :)


Good evening all!

So...I pretty much did eff-all this week. Okay, that is not true, but as far as art goes, I didn't make a whole heck of a lot. Been getting the gardens ready for winter, potting plants for indoors, working, filling orders, and trying not to fall asleep too early...Most nights I don't succeed at that last one.

I had a blast at the zombie pub crawl :) Got wasted and met a lot of zombies! I will have some pictures soon(ish) to share...But, seriously, this is why I don't go out all that often- because I have waaay too much fun, then it takes me two days or so to get back all my energy and bearings. So...I don't think I will be going out for Halloween. I will be working and then working some more.


I do have a few new pieces to share tonight- new ACEOs! The first is another Circus & Side Show piece- yes, they are still going strong! This one is "The Giant"- a big, goofy guy stands next to a regular, serious-looking fellow...This is an original illustration, ACEO sized at 2.5" x 3.5"...To see more, and perhaps even make a bid, just check out the link below the picture:




"The Giant" original circus & side show art


Also, two new dragon + Nymph ACEOs! "Dream of Blue" features a blue dragon and a pretty blond nymph...An original ACEO, up for auction on eBay with a $5 starting bid...To see more pictures, details, and to bid, just visit the link below the picture:




"Dream of Blue" dragon + nymph art


The other new dragon + nymph ACEO is titled "Midnight Monster", and features a beautiful white haired nymph and a small black dragon...off in the distance, a winged heart flies away...This is also an original illustration, and also up for auction with a starting bid of $5. To see more, just click the link below the picture:




"Midnight Monster" original dragon fantasy ACEO


I want to remind you all that the Half Off Sale is still going on in my zombietoes etsy shop until October 31! Everything is 50% off- prints, original art, Ralphies, Little Books of Zombie Limericks, EVERYTHING! Before I start to ramble mindlessly, let me show you the way to the sale:

Half Off Sale at zombietoes!!


As I had stated at the beginning of this post, I feel like I have done very little this week in the way of art. I have just been so low on energy. It does not help that the long days of summer are gone, and it is all cold and dark early now. I am getting my Mondays back soon, so I will have an extra day in the studio every week. Thank goodness! I have a ton of things to keep me busy here ;)

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment