Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lobster Boy circus art, Ralphie cartoon bird sculpture, website updates, and zombie excitement!


Happy weekend all!

So, I have been kind of slacking off this week...Well, at least with posting new art and such. Been busy with other things, aka real life LOL! But I do have a few new pieces to share tonight- another original circus ACEO, a Ralphie sculpture, and even some zombie magnets! Yes, it is a strange art post, not much fantasy this round, I fear...


Okay, first, the newest Circus & Side Show ACEO- "Lobster Boy"! Yes, this is one of the weirder side show specimens, but there is something vaguely charming about him...perhaps it is his sandy blond hair. At any rate, this original 2.5" x 3.5" illustration is up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of just $5! To see more info, pictures, and perhaps place a bid, just visit the link below his picture:




"Lobster Boy" original Circus & Side Show ACEO art


Next up, RALPHIE!!! EEEE!!! *ahem* sorry, I just get so happy whenever I see him! I even made myself a Ralphie magnet to keep at work to make me smile ;) This is a new sort of Ralphie bird, a small polymer clay sculpture. He's blue, and about 2.25" tall, and super adorable! Also, he is only $5, as he is listed in my zombietoes etsy shop and everything is still 50% off until the end of this month! Below is a picture of this sweet, and slightly dorky, little sculpture, and below that is a link to his listing:




"Ralphie" mini 3D cartoon bird sculpture


***ZOMBIE INTERMISSION***


I have made up some magnets in my Zazzle Shop, featuring my "Rotten B*tch" zombie illustration. Assorted sizes and shapes are available...check out the link below the picture for more info:




Zombie Girl magnets


***END ZOMBIE INTERMISSION***


Oh, yes, now would be a good time to mention that I have updated my website galleries with new images/posters/prints! Also, new updates on the homepage!!

darklingtreasures.com


So...I have some pretty awesome plans in the works for next weekend...They are not fully formed as of yet, but it has to do with zombies and possibly ingesting a wee bit of the ol' alcohols...I will keep y'all posted on that. ;) For now, I must go and make further plans, get some things organized, and perhaps get some sketching done. But I will probably just fall asleep in my chair in front of the TV like a lame arse.

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment