Friday, October 29, 2010

Vampire + Dragon art, Tightrope walker circus ACEO, Raven art goodies, + more!


Happy Weekend everyone!

I've got two new original ACEOs to share with you tonight, a slew of ACEO prints, info on my latest Facebook exclusive auction, and a reminder about my zombietoes shop sale...


My back is giving me a bit of trouble tonight, so I will just get right to this so I can go sit down...The first new ACEO original is a pseudo- Halloween themed piece, though I had not really planned it to be :) It is titled simply "Vampire and Dragon"- again, this is an original 3.5" x 2.5" illustration. It is up for auction on ebay, starting at just $5! To see all the info and details, just click on the link below the picture:




"Vampire and Dragon" original Halloween ACEO art


And, the other new ACEO is the next piece in my Circus & Side Show series! "Tightrope" is a young-ish girl tightrope walker, all decked out in her costume, and up on the high wire! This is an original 2.5" x 3.5" illustration, and is also up for auction on eBay, with a starting bit of $5! The link below the picture will take you to the auction listing:




"Tightrope" circus & side show ACEO art

I am having so much fun with this series, and am still working on writing out little stories and such for each picture...for a book...eventually...was hoping to get it done by, um, *now* ish, but so far, I am only about half way...;)


So...anyhoo...I also have a handful of new 99 cent ACEO prints up for auction- these are open edition prints of previous works...to see all the new ones, and the listing links, visit the link below the picture:




Emily's 99 cent ACEO Print auctions


Oh, what else, what else...OH, yes...of course! I am taking this moment to remind you all that the Half Off Sale going on in my zombietoes etsy shop is ending on SUNDAY NIGHT!! I realize this is Halloween night and a lot of you will be out and about, but you still have tonight and all of tomorrow to go look around! Hee hee hee!! All 8" x 10" prints are just $8, hand sewn Ralphie birds are only $6.75, original paintings from $16...craziness! Come on by and check out the sale, there's a link below the picture!




zombietoes.etsy.com Half Off Sale! Ends October 31!


Now, one last thing before I go rest these weary bones...I have put up a new Facebook Exclusive auction on my art page! This auction is for a hand sewn raven pouch, stuffed full of raven-related art and other items I've cooked up! Bidding starts at $0!! To see all of the specifics, pictures, and to make a bid, just click on the link below the picture- you will have to "like" my page in order to make comments.




Raven Pouch + goodies Facebook Exclusive Auction


And, because I love you all so much, I will leave you with this photo of zombie Emily (photo by Lesley Arak Photography)- there are a few more on my Facebook page as well ;)





Okay...I gotta go lie down. owwies. Have good weekend, stay out of major trouble (a little trouble is always good for the soul, I find), and Happy Halloween!!!!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment