Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lots of zombies, Halloween Dragon ACEO, public appearance, and some more zombies!


Okay...so...October is being pretty good to me so far, and for that I am thankful! Busy and a little overtired most days, but still, life is good.

Not a TON of art tonight, however most of it is Halloween/monster/zombie themed, so...'tis the season ;} I have a brand new dragon + nymph ACEO (halloween!), a few ghoulish new creations in my zombietoes etsy shop, information about a public appearance (yes! ME! IN PUBLIC! AHHH!!!), and more...read on, my friends, read on...


I will begin with the brand new original ACEO- "Halloween Night" is the latest in my Dragon + Nymph ACEO series...Halloween is upon us, do you have your costume ready? This original 2.5" x 3,5" fantasy illustration is up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of only $5! To see more details and pictures, and perhaps even place a bid, just click on the link below the picture:




"Halloween Night" original dragon + nymph fantasy art


Also on eBay, a handful of ACEO prints- all of which start at 99 cents! To see them all, just visit the link below the picture:




ACEO Print auctions and more!


Now...There is a lot of zombie news below, so if you are not a fan of the zombies, I suggest you look away...


Alrighty then...First on the zombie menu, some art (yay)! I have listed some new grossness in my zombietoes etsy shop...A one of a kind, hand sculpted Deathbox, complete with two little zombie magnets inside! This Deathbox is the second one I've ever made. They are pseudo- necronomiconesque, with the stretched faces, real stitching, and subtle painted accents...totally disgusting. I love them! So, this one is available at the link below the picture, and it happens to be half price for my sale this month!




Deathbox with two zombie magnets- on SALE!


The other new piece of zombie art I have listed is an original 8" x 10 painting, titled "Zombie Love". This is in my stark silhouette style, with an abstract background. I painted this piece awhile back, but there was something about it...wasn;t sure what, for the longest time...Now I know what it was. But I'm not telling. Anyway, it's listed now, and it's also half price for my sale....visit the link below for more info and perhaps even to add it to your collection:




"Zombie Love" original silhouette painting


Now, onto other zombie news...I am very happy to announce that "The Little Book of Zombie Limericks" is now available on Amazon.com!! It is the same price as on lulu.com and everywhere else, nothing fancy about it, just another venue for inquiring eyes. You know...At any rate, here's the link:

"The Little Book of Zombie Limericks" on Amazon.com

And should you prefer the lulu link, it is here:

"The Little Book of Zombie Limericks" on lulu.com


And, now, for the finale of zombie news...I will be out and about in zombie get-up this Saturday (10/23) for the Northampton Zombie Pub Crawl!! W00T! I will be laden with free zombie goodies to pass out to the undead masses...If you are interested in going, all the information is on the Facebook Page below the flyer picture:




Northampton Zombie Pub Crawl Facebook Page and Info

I have no idea how long I will be out for, or what time exactly, or if you would even recognize me if you saw me...I have a pretty good idea of what I want my makeup to look like (it's pretty minimal, like a recently turned zombie...some veins and dark eyes, maybe a gash or two...I dunno)...But, yes, if you come out and you find me, I will give you zombie presents!


That's a lot of zombie. Dang. Well, thanks for putting up with all that, and I hope you don't despise me for it. I've got to go have a brownie and get some relaxing done!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment