Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ticket Booth carnival art, Dragon + Princess ACEO, EBSQ Featured Blogger, + something something....


Good evening, lovelies...

I have two new original ACEOs to share tonight, and another feature! Not a lot of bulk tonight, as I am almost finished with the painting of "Dremon 3" and want to get her finished up and myself into bed at a reasonable hour...(someone was running a little late this morning, didn't have time for her morning coffee, and was a little behind the ball all day...)


The first new ACEO is the next original illustration in my Circus & Side Show series! I love this one so much..."Ticket Booth" is a little 3.5" x 2.5" illustration, up for auction on eBay with a starting bid of just $5! To see more pictures and information about this art, please visit the listing link below the picture:




"Ticket Booth" original circus & side show ACEO


The other new ACEO is the latest addition to my Dragon + Nymph series :) Lots of series work this week, I guess! At any rate, "The Royal Pet" is an original illustration of a small dragon and his princess, complete with crown! This piece is also up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of just $5! To see more, click the link below the picture:




"The Royal Pet" original fantasy art auction


I do have a few other auctions up and running right now...some relists, some prints, all wonderful...To see them all on one page, just click HERE!


Now, some exciting news! I was chosen to be one of EBSQ "Bloggers of the Week", and the interview is up on their blog HERE if you would like to read it :)


So...now I pretty much have nothing to say. I am distracted by the thought of a cup of hot chocolate and finishing up this painting...I do so want to ramble on and on at you tonight, but I fear I have nothing but fluff in my head. So, I will go do what I do best...Futz around at my desk!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment