Saturday, October 9, 2010

Indigo mermaid ACEO, Dragon Dreams Facebook exclusive, Dremon 3 sneak peek...


Hoo!

I do love my job(s), but, man am I exhausted! It just hit me now...that's what I get for sitting down!

So, I have only one new ACEO tonight, but she's a mermaid, and very pretty, so I hope that makes up for not having more art...But, I also have a sneak peek of my latest painting (Dremon 3), and also a brand new Facebook exclusive auction up!


Allow me to introduce "Indigo"- she is a beautiful bright eyed mermaid, with a seahorse tattoo and some little fish friends! This is an original ACEO illustration (Art Cards, Editions, and Originals- 3.5" x 2.5"). Bidding for this piece starts at just $5 on eBay- to see the listing link with more information, pictures, and where to bid, just visit the link below the picture:




"Indigo" original mermaid ACEO illustration


Now, for my latest Facebook Exclusive Auction! This is a special auction, as it is the very last chance to get the original painting of my "Dragon Dreams"! This is a rather detailed acrylic painting on gallery wrapped canvas (14" x 11" x 1")...To read all of the details about the piece, bidding, shipping, and all that goodness, just click the link below the picture:




"Dragon Dreams" original painting facebook Exclusive!

If you are not a fan of my page, you will need to "like" it in order to place comments/bids :)


So...before I head off into the "wilderness of late night chores", I will leave you all with a sneak peek of my latest painting "Dremon 3"- I will be listing her for purchase in the next few days (if you cannot wait and you want her *now*, just make me an offer by emailing me!) She's an 8" x 10" acrylic painting on a canvas panel...more to follow in the next few days...




"Dremon 3"- Coming Soon!


Okay...now, off to the mountain of dirty dishes and the cat hair clumps in all the corners...yecchhh.

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment