Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Mermaid + Fairy Art, auction for a cause, and Zodiac Dragon shirts!


Greetings!

Well, I've got a handful of art to share (finally!)- two mermaid pieces, one new and one older ACEO, plus a slightly naughty fairy illustration, and zodiac dragon t shirts!


I will start with the brand new mermaid painting- "Bashful Octopus" is an original acrylic painting, featuring a mermaid making friends with a shy little octopus! It's super cute, playful, and very colorful! This is a smaller painting, at just 5" x 7" on a sheet of artist canvas (unstretched). "Bashful Octopus" is available for purchase in my darklingemily etsy shop- to see/read more details, and perhaps even adopt this visual story into your homestead, please visit the link below the picture:




"Bashful Octopus" original fantasy painting


The other mermaid piece I have for you tonight is an older ACEO that I have had on display in my home for a few years now. "Sweet Sisters" is a mixed media illustration; two mermaid sisters are just relaxing int he clear ocean waters, playing with their hair, and probably gossiping :) This small work of art (3.5" x 2.5") is listed for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of just 99 cents! To see more detailed pictures, read more about the piece and how I made it, and even make a bid, please check out the link below the picture:




"Sweet Sisters" original mermaid ACEO auction


Now...for the "naughty" fairy illustration- this is another addition to my weird sports-that-aren't-really-sports series, which I have chosen to call "Extracurricular"...Meet the "Wet T Shirt Fairy"! She is an original 5" x 7" illustration, in archival inks, acrylic paint, and Prismacolor pencils...Be warned, there is some boobage (with nipples) because her t shirt is wet (duh!). She's also very pretty! This piece is up for auction on eBay, starting at just $9.99, and ten percent of the final sale price will be donated to Susan G. Komen for the cure ! To see more, and perhaps even make a bid on this sexy summer pixie, please follow the link below her picture:




"Wet T Shirt Fairy" original fantasy illustration- auction donation


Of course, there are more of my art pieces currently up for auction, including a few original dragon ACEO paintings. To see all of my auctions in one place, just click here!


Now, one last thing before I fly back to my desk to get some more painting in...The two Dragon Zodiac pieces I have completed (Leo and Scorpio) are now available in my Zazzle shop as T shirts/hoodies! Both designs can be printed on your choice of shirt, from hoodies to long sleeves, and even onesies for the little ones! To see either one, just follow the appropriate link below:


"Leo Dragon" fantasy zodiac shirts


"Scorpio Dragon" fantasy zodiac shirts


So, that's about it for the moment. I swear I will try harder to post my blog more often that I have been...The garden seems to be overtaking my life lately, so you must have patience with me...I have too many weeds and too little time LOL!!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Join me on Facebook: http://artist.to/darklingtreasures

No comments:

Post a Comment