Friday, April 30, 2010

Inkling 4 Dragon Painting + Lollipop Jester Pin Up Art


Happy Weekend!

It's rather late in my neck of the woods...Well, it's late for me to be tinkering around online and posting stuff, but I'm not all that tired. Also, this post is partially an excuse to put off starting another project. Not that I don't *want* to create, I almost ALWAYS want to, but I am quite sure the focus just isn't there. Lately I have been trying to be mindful of not putting paint to canvas if I know I won;t give it the attention it deserves, in the hopes that I will begin to make more quality art and less mindless crap. Though I suppose that is a point of opinion and taste.


All rambling aside, I have two new pieces to share! A new installation to my "Inkling" dragon series, and a brand new jester pin up! Also, a handful of new ACEO auctions on eBay ;)


"Inkling 4- Summer Night" is the new dragon piece- A spotted dragon and a fairy in a little red dress are up late in the summer night...fireflies surround them as they chat in the mysterious darkness that is summer! This piece is an original 5" x 7" acrylic painting, with a slightly abstract feel to it. It is listed for sale in my darklingemily etsy shop. To see more, please visit the link below the picture:




"Inkling 4- Summer Night" original dragon + fairy fantasy art


Also brand new- my latest pin up jester! This sultry sweetheart is titled "Sucker"- lollipop in hand, and a brightly colored outfit, with flirty brunette curls! I am smitten with her! "Sucker" is available as limited edition art prints (8" x 10") through my darklingemily etsy shop- $16 with free shipping! To seem more pictures, read about the prints, and perhaps even get one for yourself or a buddy, please follow the link below her picture:




"Sucker" jester pin up with lollipop art prints


Lastly, I have listed a few new ACEO art cards for auction on eBay- each ACEO starts at just 99 cents, with free shipping! To see all my current art listings for auction on eBay, just click here! Now, I am off to do god knows what...Have a good night/weekend!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Join me on Facebook: http://artist.to/darklingtreasures

No comments:

Post a Comment