Saturday, February 6, 2010

NEW Raven paintings and Jellyfish Painting auction!


OOh, I have been busy painting away...Tonight, I have two new raven paintings, and an older painting up for auction at a super low starting bid!

I've picked up on my ravens series, after many months off to persue other things...But now I have two new additions to share! These are both small pieces, painted in acrylics on 5" x 7" sheets of canvas. They are slightly abstract, a little bit swirly, a little bit smokey. Each is listed in my darklingemily etsy shop, at sale price for my two year anniversary! To see them both, just follow the link below each picture:




"Raven 8" original painting




"Raven 9" original painting


I'm definitely in a bird mood, so you can bet your butt I'll be making a few more raven paintings to share!


Also tonight, I have put up one of my Cartoon Aquarium pieces for auction on eBay- "Kellie, Ellie, and Nellie" is my original cartoon jellyfish painting; I just love this one, they remind me of giggly marshmallows! Anyhoo, this is the ORIGINAL painting, measuring 11" x 14" on gallery wrapped canvas, and it is up for a very low $35 starting bid! To see the listing, and perhaps make a bid, please follow the link below the picture:




"Kellie, Ellie, and Nellie" original jellyfish painting


I think I have too many projects rolling around in my head again, and I'm having a hard time focusing on the task at hand, even with my dayplanner always at my side. I know it's a good thing to be so inspired, but...sleep is also a good thing; so is balance. I will have to find a way to get all my craziness in order before it all comes crashing down on top of me...Yoy!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Join me on Facebook: http://artist.to/darklingtreasures

No comments:

Post a Comment