Thursday, February 11, 2010

Website Art Gallery Updates


Mornin'...

This is a quick post, because I am actually testing out my import settings for Facebook (yay)...But, I also wanted to let you all know that I have updated my website galleries with a bunch of new art!
Here are some of the newbies- limited edition prints and posters are available direcly through my site, and everything ordered there ships for free! Now, on to the art:

One new image from my Fantasy Gallery:




"Dusk" dragon


One from my Miscellaneous Gallery:




"Raven 9"


And, one from my Sexy Gallery:




"Mangolomaniac" jester and mango pin up


Again, there are many other new images, and the recent ones are always at the top of the page, and marked with "NEW" for easy viewing. The galleries have grown substantially over the last few months, so if you have not visited Darkling Treasures in awhile, I do implore you to do so if you like! There are also a million other fun things there, including links to other artist websites, a brief bio on yours truly, commission information, links to my art around the web...and more! Wishing you all a wonderful day ;)

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Join me on Facebook: http://artist.to/darklingtreasures

No comments:

Post a Comment