Monday, March 1, 2010

NEW- Rainbow and Candle dragon Paintings!


Good Evening!

This post won't be too long- I am super tired and ready to settle in for the night. Before I do that, I have two new dragon paintings to share!


The first new painting is titled simply "Rainbow", and features eight dragons! One in six colors of the rainbow (I left out indigo...) and two white ones! Again, this is an original acrylic painting, 12" x 9.75" on a sheet of canvas. It is up in my darklingemily etsy shop, if you would like to see detail pictures and such:




"Rainbow" original dragon painting


Also new in my darklingemily shop is a smaller original painting. "Candle Light" measures 5" x 7" (acrylic on canvas panel)- the flame of this candle is actually a tiny dragon! To see the detail pictures, please follow the link below the picture:




"Candle Light" original dragon painting


That's all for now. Please accept my sleepy apologies about being so unentertaining. I've been painting my butt off; later this week I will have more cool art to share!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Join me on Facebook: http://artist.to/darklingtreasures

No comments:

Post a Comment